message in the blog

Hi,
 
I'm  interested in Marketing, Advertising and Branding... I had been working in the media and related industry... mostly in Sales and Marketing... Have been involved in online branding too. I’ve spent quite a bit of time, almost my whole “Web” career, in (or working closely with) marketing departments who’ve been focusing on either developing an new brand or revitalizing an existing brand...

If any of you guys out there having similar interests can touchbase me...maybe, you could help me in giving your insights on the subject(s)..  The more purpose of this blog is to reach out and "Learn... and... Share"


_Santosh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Indian websites - 2007

10 Reasons Marketing Strategy should include the Internet

Teach Marketing, Yoda Can