My Online Habits..

In my earlier blog, I had mentioned that after few years of regular Internet Usage, you tend to have particular online habit.

These are a few of my daily online habits:


Check email: gmail.com, www.com, hotmail.com

Personal: igoogle.com (use this for search also)

News: Rediff.com, Indiatimes.com,

Industry News: Agencyfaqs.com, E4m.com, contentsutra.com

Instant Messaging: Gtalk, MSN Messengar

Networking: LinkedIn/Orkut

Blog: blogger.com

I try and not miss out of any of the above activities. Also, there are days when I would visit some other sites - work related.. or maybe a Picasa to upload photos... or google adwords for some site analytics.. otherwise, it is the above points, as usual


Cheers

Santosh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Indian websites - 2007

10 Reasons Marketing Strategy should include the Internet

Teach Marketing, Yoda Can