Hutch is now Vodafone - Advertising

I was keenly waiting for the change of name advertising of Hutch to Vodafone. The Media and agency circles were abuzz with the media innovation of Roadblock on Star Network for 24 Hrs.

Well, honestly, I did not find any media innovation, except for the fact that the media agency has picked up all the available ad inventories for one day.

The creative was by any standard mediocre. Not an O&M ad...:(

Well it has been a long journey for this telcom service provider in India... from Max-Orange-Hutch-Vodafone.

I was disappointed. Hope they have some good digital innovation in terms of re-branding on the Internet and Mobile space

Cheers

Santosh

Comments

chaithanya said…
Hello sir iam chaithanya studying my mba second year i have an idea to share with you i have an electronic media Add designed for vodaphone i think it would definetly attract youth
my e-mail id chaithanyareddymba@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Popular posts from this blog

Best Indian websites - 2007

10 Reasons Marketing Strategy should include the Internet

Teach Marketing, Yoda Can